European Health Centre Otwock
European Health Centre Otwock, Warsaw
The European Health Centre Otwock joins tradition with innovation. The hospital building, modelled on a legendary sanatorium in Paimo, authored by Alvana Aalto (the famous Finnish modernist), designed by Edgar Norwerth, has been entirely renovated and equipped with the most advanced medical systems in this part of Europe.
The European Health Centre Otwock is one of the most technologically advanced radiology diagnostic centres. We offer the cutting edge diagnostic procedures that permit extremely accurate and precise patient diagnosis. The equipment we use is a world class technology that comprises 3T magnetic resonance Achieva 3T TX, 128-slice computer tomograph (CT) Brilliance iCT SP, digital mammograph with tomosynthesis image, digital X-ray cameras, modern digital ultrasound scanners, exercise treadmills, blood pressure monitors, Holter ECG monitors and many others. We provide affordable, professional, friendly and timely medical care in various areas.
The European Health Centre Otwock provides an extensive cardiology treatment program including Coronary Intensive Care Unit, Laboratories such as Electrophysiology, Catheterization and Echocardiography. We also offer Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. The ORTHOPEDIC Department provides innovative surgical treatment of bone fractures with articular surface reconstruction, arthroscopy and ligament reconstruction, reconstruction of hereditary and aquired deformations of the costo-sceletal system (hip and knee endoproteses).
Please find below procedures done at each department:
N E U R O S U R G E R Y
- Pharmacological neuron blockade (CT based) to prevent painful experience in the spine area. The above advanced treatment provides an extra tool in diagnosing and treating painful degenerative spine syndromes, which might be undetectable using conventional diagnostic procedures such as X-Ray
- Qualification to spinal cord stimulation procedures in management of chronic pain
- Qualification to neurosurgical procedures in trigeminal nerve palsy
- Endoscopic operations in disc hernias in lumbar region (Destandau method)
- Endoscopic operations within the scull region: hypophyseal tumour resection (through nasal access)
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, cerebrospinal rhinorrhoea plasty (inherited and post traumatic rhinorrhoea), sinus and parasinus tumour resection
- Endoscopic (through nasal) neurosurgical eye surgery including optic nerve decompression Surgery
- Endoscopic tumour resection and/or biopsy of tumours in medial orbital area
O N C O L O G Y
- laboratory testing (i.e. markers such as PSA, CEA, CA 19-9, CA 125, APF)
- monitoring of treatment progress using an advanced equipment: 128-slice computer tomograph, digital mammograph with tomosynthesis image, modern digital ultrasound scanners and 3T magnetic resonance.
IN-HOSPITAL AND OUTPATIENT ONCOLOGY TREATMENT includes:
- Chemotherapy that involves areas such as: breast, ovaries, urinary bladder, prostate, testicles, lung,
- stomach, pancreas and colon
- Adjuvant hormonal therapy (breast, prostate cancers)
- Adjuvant immunotherapy of renal cancers
- Targeted therapy using monoclonal antibodies and kinase inhibitors in particular for breast, lung, pancreas, kidney and liver cancers
- Surgical treatment of breast cancer, ovary cancer, urinary bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate, lung,
- stomach, pancreas and colon
- Surgical treatment of disease in the metastasized stage with metastases in parenchymal organes and bones.
C A R D I O L O G Y
- Laboratory testing (for instance, troponin, CK-MB, lipid profile, glucose, homocystein, hs-CRP, fibrinogen, BNP, creatinine)
- Exercise stress testing
- 24 hour ECG Holter monitoring
- Cardiac Catheterization and Coronarography
- CT coronary angiogram
- Cardiac rehabilitation
U R O L O G Y
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Transurethral vaporesection of the prostate (TUVRP)
- Transurethral needle ablation of the prostate
- Laser Photoselective Vaporization Prostectomy
- Laparoscopic surgery of the prostate – total and partial prostectomy
- Endoscopic procedures of the upper and lower urinary tracts
- Urological Surgery
- Laparoscopy of the urogenital system
- Diagnosis and treatment of the urine incontinence
O T H E R S P C I A L T I E S
The European Health Centre Otwock offers complex care in subspecialized departments such as GYNECOLOGY, ORTHOPEDICS and NEUROSURGERY. We offer comprehensive health care, which is provided based on the state of art diagnostic tools and an advanced treatment. The post operation department involves 24/7 care monitoring system and continues advanced care provided by our doctors and nurses.
Send query via our service.