Euro Medi Care
Euro Medi Care Specialist Hospital, Wrocław
The EuroMediCare Specialist Hospital and Outpatient Clinic in Wrocław – placed first in the Rzeczpospolita ranking of private hospitals in Poland for 2006 and second in 2007.
The St. Anthony Hospital in Ząbkowice Śląskie – currently recognised as the pearl among Lower Silesian hospitals, providing patients with a stay unique in terms of comfort. The hospital is situated in a newly renovated building about 70 km from Wrocław.
As part of our special packages we provide the following services:
- surgical or minor surgical treatment
- surgical anaesthesia
- a stay in a comfortable room (business class), with Internet access and satellite television
- the option of ordering meals from a restaurant menu
Dental surgery, as well as maxillofacial surgery
We offer treatment, provided by the best specialists and based on state-of-the-art medical technology.
- capoplasty of the hip joint
- implantation of hip joint prostheses
- implantation of knee joint prostheses
- surgical arthroscopy of the knee joint
- reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) of the knee
Following surgical therapy, we offer the opportunity for full rehabilitation, in both out- and in-patient environments.
Our hospitals offer a full range of surgeries, including laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures, for example:
- endoscopic treatment of obesity with a Bioenteric Intragastric Balloon (BIB)
- laparoscopic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and hiatus hernia
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Overview after 30 – a complex examination of the entire body!
“Overview after 30″ is a diagnostic programme for hardworking persons too busy to find any time for health checks. In one day, inside 8 hours, our specialists will examine you from head to toe, performing specialist examinations and laboratory tests.
Extra features and service. We additionally provide our patients from abroad with:
- collection from and transport to the airport (Wrocław or Kraków airports)
- organisation and planning of a stay for patients and their families (sight-seeing, cultural events)
- the attention of an individual guardian throughout the entire stay